Housing corporations and corporations are set up to achieve social goals. The playing field in which these organisations operate is regulated by the government, the housing market and society. It is consequently continually changing. Nowadays, the activities of housing corporations extend much further than solely distributing and making affordable housing available.
The work carried out by housing corporations involves in-depth knowledge of tenancy law, sheltered housing schemes, corporate law, labour law, privacy law, public-law regulations, financing and automation. All these different facets together require a total package of specialist legal support provided by Holla Advocaten.
At home in social housing
To contact your law specialist, see further down on this page.
Do you have to arrange the award of a contract? This can, for example, be the case if you are a government body responsible for constructing a tunnel, or if you are one of the potential contractors for supplying a new software system for the government. The way in which tenders are awarded is subject to a large number of regulations and receives a great deal of media attention. Our procurement law specialists can provide you with excellent advice and assistance in each phase of a tendering procedure.
A tender also frequently raises questions, such as:
• Does a contract have to be put out to tender (within the EU)?
• When are you obliged to put a contract out to tender?
• What is the most suitable tendering procedure for placing the contract on the market?
• How long in advance does a call for tenders have to be made, and what deadlines apply?
During the tendering procedure, the contracting authorities (including government bodies) and bidders need to find answers to questions, such as:
• Does a bid satisfy the set minimum requirements?
• Have the suitability requirements been met?
• Under what circumstances may a tender be supplemented?
• Are you permitted to have insight into other bidders’ tenders?
To contact your Holla lawyer, see further…
- Banking & Finance
- Belgian Desk
- Construction & Tenancy Law
- Corporate law
- Criminal law
- European law
- Family Law & Law of Inheritance
- Financing, Securities & Insolvency
- Health law
- Integrity & Compliance
- Intellectual Property, ICT & Privacy
- Labour law
- Liability, Insurance & Transport
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personal injury
- Research office
- Tax law