Corporate & commercial litigation
The Corporate & commercial litigation team at Holla Advocaten focuses on corporate and commercial disputes. Clients rely on the extensive experience of our litigation lawyers to help them avoid proceedings. However, they also call on them to conduct proceedings with various bodies, including the Netherlands Enterprise Court at the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, district courts, courts of appeal, in proceedings for interim relief and in national and international arbitration proceedings. In all of the situations above, the international Holla Advocaten network may be utilised too.
- The liability of directors and supervisory directors;
- The professional liability of business service providers (including accountants and civil-law notaries);
- Impaired relationships between individual bodies in a company;
- Disputes relating to the acquisition of a company;
- Shareholder disputes;
- Joint venture disputes;
- Disputes about asset management, investment advice and the duty of care required of banks;
- General contracts and property-law issues;
- (Disputes in relation to) attachments, seizures and garnishment;
- Commercial disputes.
Where litigation is concerned, we aim to meet our clients’ needs by providing a clear and practical approach to dispute resolution. This combines an in-depth knowledge of legal proceedings on the merits with in-depth experience of procedural matters.